These things also do NOT usually work for a depressed person...
- Activities/company/conversation/work that is currently perceived as boring
- Being questioned, analysed or otherwise treated as a "problem to be solved"
- Being criticized or blamed
- Companions who are "moaning", whining or complaining
- Demanding people
- "Needy" people
- Wallowing in misery, hopelessness or despair
- Patronising people
- "Rescuers" who "know what is best" for you
- People who "talk down to you" (treat you as a child or a defective person)
- Arguments and rows that fail to "clear the air"
- Having judgements made about you
- Being reminded of past failures, inadequacy, weaknesses etc
- BEING "LECTURED TO" (what works for one person does not always work for another)
For other things that do not work! click here
Help with Depression for Carers & Sufferers: UK Courses Personal Stress / Depression Management Coaching
Helping Someone who is Depressed: Index
Sitemap & Word Search: this website
© Copyright 2017 Michael J. Meredith